Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Get Married in a Cave!



A couple of weekends ago my husband took me to Cathedral Caverns State Park in Woodville, AL. We went on a tour of the cave, which was amazing! At the deepest point in the cave, we were the length of a football field under the ground-- how cool! The cave was gorgeous and by the end of the tour I was thinking how cool it would be to get married in the cave (weddings are always on the brain!)! So I asked if they had ever had someone get married in the cave. Guess What?? They had!! They showed me the area where the ceremony would take place and then of course my imagination started going crazy. Cocktail Hour in the mouth of the cave. Reception at the cabin outside the cave. Dance floor and DJ in mouth of the cave. How Cool would that be!! See pictures below of this awesome venue and call Jayna Goedecke Designs to help plan a one of a kind wedding in a cave at Cathedral Caverns!



Where the Ceremony Would be Held.


Mouth of the Cave


Cabin Where Reception Could be Held!


No comments:

Post a Comment